One client. Three websites. Four weeks. When a popular hosting service ended support for its point-and-click website builder, The MarketFarm rebuilt all three websites for a single small business. The design parameters were to retain all existing content and recapture each site’s cosmetic appearance – but also to make them more intuitive for visitors and easier for the owner’s small team to administer.
The sites were built using a single technology platform to assure consistency in back-end operations. The front end of each was customized to look like a next generation of the previous website, but navigation and information flow was reorganized to reflect the likely needs of varied audiences. Content was mapped and manually carried to the new sites.
- Custom configuration of Weaver II sub-themes on WordPress
- Simple e-commerce
- Dynamic lists for cascading site updates when new information is added
- Integration of proprietary e-mail marketing
Websites developed and supported by The MarketFarm have these four elements in common:
- The WordPress content management platform
- High reliability, low cost and easy administration
- Striking appearance
- Based on each client’s personal preferences
- Purposeful design
- From words to layout to navigation, they’re as simple or exciting as needed to meet objectives established before technical work began.
- Detailed analytic reporting, as needed, through Google Analytics, an industry standard that adds no additional cost
Contact us to discuss how our common sense and expertise in affordable, effective websites can work for your organization.