- More than 9,000 copies of each issue are distributed throughout Cleveland Heights and University Heights. No other publication in the region has such market penetration in these communities.
- Its readers are your neighbors – likely to be your most regular customers, based on proximity alone.
- We remind our readers often to shop local because money spent with local businesses has greater economic impact, and because the existence of so many independent businesses is part of what makes the area so livable.
- Customers who don’t shop at other times of the year need a reminder you’re there – and that what you offer is different from all the same-old at the Big Boxes and Lifestyle Centers.
- The Observer remains non-profit. Advertising proceeds are returned to the community in the form of programming that supports local businesses, such as the Heights Community Business Development Alliance, Best of the Heights, Heights Music Hop and more.