Developing a marketing strategy for your business or organization involves:
- Identifying key audiences.
- Developing messages for each audience.
- Selecting the right methods to reach each audience.
- Creating and implementing processes to get the attention of audience members and engage them.
- Establishing simple ways to measure progress.
Done right, you’ll reach a growing number of people who are interested in what you do and see the value in the particular way you do it – those most likely to pay more for the things you do best.
This work needs to be individualized to your business, so you can afford it, sustain it and measure it.
Contact us to discuss whether our approach is a fit for your business or organization.