Non-profits need marketing too – even smaller organizations.
That’s our specialty. We can help on a project-by-project basis or as your outsourced marketing arm at rates scaled to the non-profit budget.
We can help with:
- Basic messaging: What you do and whom you serve
- Image and branding: A clear, unique identity in everything you do
- Communications planning: Identifying key audiences and a game plan to engage them
- Websites: Assessment, design and content for new and existing websites as a key communications portal for your agency
- Social media: Strategy, organization and content creation/streaming
- Event coverage: Journalistic coverage of your events for local media, social media and other uses
- Publications: Annual reports, newsletters, brochures, campaigns materials, etc.
- Story-telling: Making your case through stories about the services you provide
- Advertising: Planning, buying and executing targeted, cost-conscious ad campaigns
- Outsourced marketing services: All your needs on a retainer basis
We’ll get to know you well and your organization’s unique voice will come through for the best impression about the good work you do.
To discuss your needs, contact us.