Strategic communications is about saying the right thing to the right people in the right way at the right time, and it’s the first step in any communication initiative. Jumping into a marketing project without a strong strategic foundation means spending good money to tell a lot of people the wrong thing.
Strategic communication involves:
- Identifying key audiences
- Developing messages for each audience
- Selecting the right methods to reach each audience
- Building repeatable processes to create content that engages audience members
- Establishing simple ways to measure progress
Done right, you’ll reach a growing number of people who are interested in what you do and see the value in the particular way you do it – those most likely to pay more for the things you do best.
This work needs to be individualized to your business, so you can afford it, sustain it and measure it.
Contact us to discuss whether our approach is a fit for your business or organization.